Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ah-ah-ah-choo!

Well, we're sick. The NBTSC (Not Back to School Camp) kids all came back with sniffles, so I kind of expected this. Kimi has been sick since last week, with a persistant cough, & I've got a head cold. Lots of fluids, lots of reading, lots of TV. Shaun, so far, is healthy, & Phil is away on business, so with luck he'll escape this, too.

It isn't fun being sick, but I know it could be worse - this isn't the flu.

And frankly, I would rather get it over with now than be sick next week, since we've got our big trip coming right around the corner.

So, here's to future health...ah-choo!

2 comments:

kelli said...

Hope you're feeling better soon and that everyone is healthy for the beach!

Abbi Traaseth said...

Awh, I'm sorry you're sick, and I'm sorry if I caused any of it! I'm feeling healthier (with the occasional cough) so here's hoping you'll get it out of your system before BUG!

See you there!