Friday, August 22, 2008

Guard Up is our lives!

My mom was on vacation this week, so we planned a get-together for today. Kim, Mom & I went to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. Really enjoyed it. Of course, Kim & I already love Alexis Bledel from her Gilmore Girl days. Now that it's been more than a year since the series finale, getting a Rory/Lena fix was quite fun.

Afterwards we headed over to the mall & chowed down on crepes (Mom & me) & Chinese food (Kim). Then we joined Phil & Shaun at Guard Up before Shaun's class began. Kim needed to talk to some of her friends about their weekend plans before they went into their class, too.

A quick trip to Whole Foods for weekend yummies finished our day together.

Meanwhile, Shaun began his day with a play date with Connor. Phil dropped off Connor on the way to Guard Up, then picked up Andrew, who's sleeping over, after Guard Up. Tomorrow, Andrew leaves after lunch, while Connor & his family arrive for lunch. Then my folks are coming over. After we drop Kim off at Guard Up (are you noticing the very circular rhythm of our lives this weekend?), we're going out to eat with Mom & Dad to celebrate my birthday. Kim is sleeping over at Marin's, so we won't see her again until Sunday afternoon when we, yep, you guessed it, we take Shaun to his Guard Up class!

http://guardup.com

2 comments:

mindy said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! Guard Up sounds awesome. We can't wait to see you guys at L&L next week. Safe travels!!!

Unschoolers Rock the Campground said...

I have looked in to Guard Up. My kids would definately love it.
We are a little more than an hour away, though. They do love to have epic battles with their dad.
Jean